29 Jun Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
I have two great news for you today,
- I have completely given Here & Air a new facelift, hope you guys like it. I am however, aware that it has broken a few of my old posts. It’s all good…and secondly,
- This past week I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Mel over at illumelation.com. How awesome is that?! Thanks again Mel, you are so sweet!
How the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award Works:
Once you have been nominated for this award, thank the fellow blogger and answer the questions they have asked you. Then come up with 10 questions and nominate up to 10 other bloggers. Make sure to let them know!
1. Laura from bottled-air.com
2. Thuymi from adventurefaktory.com
3. Tee from rotten-one.com
4. Tayla from eatlotstravelfar.com
5. Esther Julee from localadventurer.com
6. Nadine from heynadine.com
7. Katie from hummingbirdaway.com
8. Chalsie from theworkshopco.com
9. Joella from papercranestories.com
10. Amy from globetrotterguru.com
1. What’s one amazing thing you’ve taken away from travel blogging?
2. How did you start travel blogging?
3. What is your #1 travel tip of all time?
4. One thing you cannot travel without?
5. Best meal you’ve eaten anywhere?
6. A travel blogging mistake you wish you’ve learned sooner?
7. What is the most photogenic place you’ve ever been to?
8. What is your favorite thing to do during your travels?
9. If you could only travel one more time, where would it be to?
10. What is your secret to life?
Let’s dive right into Mel’s questions!
1. What do you love the most about blogging?
It brings all the things I love in one place (traveling, editing pictures, connecting with people, etc.). I’m shy by nature, so blogging has allowed me to reach out to others and has pushed me out of my comfort zone.
2. What does “home” mean to you?
To be honest, I can’t really answer this question because I have moved over 10 times in my life, but I have found that being close to family and friends has always made me feel right at home — if that makes sense.
3. What’s your favourite place on earth?
Ah! This is difficult. I can’t pinpoint one particular location in the world, but I will say that I have recently grown a love for Tokyo.
4. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
To fly anywhere in the world, easy!
5. What’s the weirdest dish you’ve ever eaten?
OK GOOGLE JAPANESE NATTO. Just do it. I don’t even know how to explain this dish. Basically, it’s preserved beans. The one I ate came in a plastic cup. As you open it, you’re supposed to wind it quickly upwards until the sticky strings break off. It’s so sticky, using your fingers or utensils to break it off would just create havoc. You must wind! Not only is the texture extremely gooey, but the smell is pretty pungent too.
6. Where’s your next trip to?
I usually never know where I’m going weeks ahead of time, I’m just too impulsive like that. However, I know that my family and I are going to the Philippines this winter for a reunion!
7. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I want to be able to look back on the places I’ve been to and to see the progress I’ve made whether in life or photography.
8. Sum up life in a single sentence.
9. You have 24 hours to spend £1 million. What do you do?
Put it all on BLACK! Haha jk…
Well, I’m not gonna lie and say I’d give it all to charity. If I only had 24 hours, I would probably help out my friends and family first. Then just book a ton of flights hehe.
10. Beach, desert, city, or snow?
Beach all day, everyday!
That was fun, thanks a million Mel! To my nominees, I am looking forward to your answers! Don’t forget to pass it on. 🙂
FREE LIGHTROOM PRESET
The Morocco Preset creates the perfect dreamy blue hues and is great for bringing back overexposed skies. Sign up to get instant access now!